Full-Time DCSA Investigator – DC, Washington DC; VA, Arlington VA; MD, Silver Spring MD; Dallas, Houston, Austin & Killeen, TX; Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver, & Colorado Springs CO; Oklahoma City OK, Salt Lake City UT; Los Alamos & Santa Fe NM
The full-time DCSA Background Investigator will conduct national security public trust pre-employment background investigations, focusing on providing a quality case report in a timely manner to the IDS customer. The Investigator must have prior experience conducting federal background investigations for the federal agency of DCSA within the LAST THREE YEARS.
- Review case papers
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subject and sources to establish reputation, character, and qualifications of the subject
- Write clear concise reports
- Provide any required edits or additional information within 48 hours of request
- Monitor pending cases to ensure compliance with ACD date
- Prior investigative experience with DCSA within the last 3 years
- Ability to manage case load and meet customer required deadlines
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Exceptional telephone and in person etiquette
- IDS is an EEO employer and ensures all applicants will be treated fairly without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.