Do You Have What It Takes?
If you are interested in a company that has a team atmosphere, then join us at IDS. We believe in working together towards our common goal, providing our customers with quality products in a timely manner. Doing so helps IDS continue to grow and that in turn opens opportunities for all of our employees. We are driven by integrity and accountability so IDS is recognized as a leader in our industry.
To establish trust, respect, and long lasting partnerships with our customers, personnel, and industry community through our unwavering commitment to people and integrity of service. We provide long term, quality, innovative solutions.
At times, IDS has openings for full-time, part-time and intermittent employees. All employees are offered the following benefits:
- 401k Participation
- Corporate Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Continuing Education
- Personal Learning
Full-time employees can also cover dependents on health, life, dental and vision. Complete and current descriptions of our benefits will be provided to full time employees.
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Company Sponsored Long Term Disability
- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Legal Plans
IDS will post opportunities nationwide for Independent Contractors (IC) as these opportunities become available. Experience and licensing requirements vary by contract. Individuals will be considered based on their experience, credentials and location.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have the ability to pass a background check
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with proof of current auto insurance
- Be willing to travel within a 65 mile radius from their home or office
- Be properly licensed and insured (E&O)
- Be self-motivated
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to professionally and effectively interact with a variety of individuals
- Have a personal computer (minimum operating system of Windows 2000 or newer) with a full version of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or higher
- High speed internet access
- Other items to consider: paper shredder, fax machine, printer
Do you have what it takes?
IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We Participate in E-Verify.
IDS is Proud to be a U.S. Department of Homeland Security Small Business of the Year Awardee!