Assistant Program Manager – Fort Worth, TX – Full Time Position Required to Work on-site
The Assistant Program Manager (APM) shall perform duties onsite for the duration of the contract. The APM is essential to the work being performed under the contract and shall communicate directly with the COR regarding day-to-day contract operations.
- The onsite APM’s sole responsibility is to manage the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of contractor personnel assigned to perform under the contract.
- The APM shall have a thorough knowledge of all general requirements and deliverables stipulated in the PWS.
- The APM shall monitor contract performance through the daily use of applicable reports, reporting systems, and/or authorized databases to ensure success in meeting frequent changes in operational demands. Electronic tracking for all applicable tasks and deliverables, as well as daily operational workflow, must be performed by the APM to ensure compliance of processes and task performance, unless otherwise directed in writing by the COR.
- The APM shall be responsible for providing weekly and monthly status reports.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, or related field and at least (3) years specialized experience; OR (8) years general experience AND (3) years specialized experience. Specialized experience must include at least (1) year program management experience and (2) years of specialized experience administrating functions related to a Personnel Security Program Office.
- The APM shall be able to assist in the overall coordination and implementation of the contract services with the COR.
- Pay: From $100,000.00
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled